Argentina unemployment rate 6.9 pct in 4th qtr-president
BUENOS AIRES Jan 28 (Reuters) - Argentina's unemployment rate came in at 6.9 percent in the fourth quarter of last year, President Cristina Fernandez said during a live televised speech on Monday.
This compares with a 6.7 percent jobless rate in the same period of 2011, according to the INDEC statistics institute.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label