Brazil's Bradesco expects gradual decline in loan delinquencies
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's Banco Bradesco SA expects loan delinquencies to experience a "gradual decline" in the coming quarters, Chief Financial Officer Luiz Carlos Angelotti said on an earnings conference call on Monday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown