Brazil's Bradesco expects gradual decline in loan delinquencies
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's Banco Bradesco SA expects loan delinquencies to experience a "gradual decline" in the coming quarters, Chief Financial Officer Luiz Carlos Angelotti said on an earnings conference call on Monday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions