Brazil's Bradesco expects gradual decline in loan delinquencies
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's Banco Bradesco SA expects loan delinquencies to experience a "gradual decline" in the coming quarters, Chief Financial Officer Luiz Carlos Angelotti said on an earnings conference call on Monday.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry