Brazil's Bradesco expects gradual decline in loan delinquencies
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's Banco Bradesco SA expects loan delinquencies to experience a "gradual decline" in the coming quarters, Chief Financial Officer Luiz Carlos Angelotti said on an earnings conference call on Monday.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |