Brazil's Bradesco expects gradual decline in loan delinquencies
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's Banco Bradesco SA expects loan delinquencies to experience a "gradual decline" in the coming quarters, Chief Financial Officer Luiz Carlos Angelotti said on an earnings conference call on Monday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |