Brazil's Bradesco says fourth-quarter recurring profit rises
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Banco Bradesco SA , Brazil's second-biggest private sector bank, reported on Monday fourth-quarter profit rose 5.3 percent compared with the same period a year earlier, according to a statement on Monday.
Net income excluding one-time items, a gauge of earnings known as recurring profit, climbed to 2.918 billion reais ($1.44 billion) in the last three months of 2012, the bank said. A Thomson Reuters poll of six analysts forecast an average estimate of recurring net income at 2.950 billion reais.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |