Shares of Brazil's Banco Bradesco fall after profit miss
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Banco Bradesco SA fell on Monday after quarterly profit at Brazil's No. 2 private sector bank slightly missed analysts' estimates, as lower insurance-related income and higher operating expenses offset the positive impact of a decline in bad loan provisions.
At 10:04 a.m. (1204 GMT), shares of Banco Bradesco were down 1.19 percent at 37.30 reais. (Reporting by Asher Levine; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East