Shares of Brazil's Banco Bradesco fall after profit miss
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Banco Bradesco SA fell on Monday after quarterly profit at Brazil's No. 2 private sector bank slightly missed analysts' estimates, as lower insurance-related income and higher operating expenses offset the positive impact of a decline in bad loan provisions.
At 10:04 a.m. (1204 GMT), shares of Banco Bradesco were down 1.19 percent at 37.30 reais. (Reporting by Asher Levine; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales