Shares of Brazil's Banco Bradesco fall after profit miss
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Banco Bradesco SA fell on Monday after quarterly profit at Brazil's No. 2 private sector bank slightly missed analysts' estimates, as lower insurance-related income and higher operating expenses offset the positive impact of a decline in bad loan provisions.
At 10:04 a.m. (1204 GMT), shares of Banco Bradesco were down 1.19 percent at 37.30 reais. (Reporting by Asher Levine; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first quarter
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study