Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank picks banks for bond issue - sources
DUBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank , the United Arab Emirates' third largest lender by market value, has picked five banks for a conventional bond issue, two sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
The lender has chosen itself, JP Morgan Chase, ING , Royal Bank of Scotland and Standard Chartered to arrange the offering, the sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the information is not public.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras