Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank picks banks for bond issue - sources
DUBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank , the United Arab Emirates' third largest lender by market value, has picked five banks for a conventional bond issue, two sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
The lender has chosen itself, JP Morgan Chase, ING , Royal Bank of Scotland and Standard Chartered to arrange the offering, the sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the information is not public.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba shares surge 46 percent in their debut |