Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank picks banks for bond issue - sources
DUBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank , the United Arab Emirates' third largest lender by market value, has picked five banks for a conventional bond issue, two sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
The lender has chosen itself, JP Morgan Chase, ING , Royal Bank of Scotland and Standard Chartered to arrange the offering, the sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the information is not public.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales