Fannie Mae to sell $2.0 bln in bills on Wednesday
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $2.0 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $1.0 billion of three-month bills, due May 1, 2013, and $1.0 billion of six-month bills, due July 31, 2013.
Settlement is Jan. 30-31.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video