Fannie Mae to sell $2.0 bln in bills on Wednesday
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $2.0 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $1.0 billion of three-month bills, due May 1, 2013, and $1.0 billion of six-month bills, due July 31, 2013.
Settlement is Jan. 30-31.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source