Freddie Mac says to sell $2.0 bln in bills on Monday
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $2.0 billion of reference bills on Monday.
The sale consists of $1.0 billion of three-month bills due April 29, 2013, and $1.0 billion of six-month bills due July 29, 2013.
The bills will be sold over the Internet in a Dutch auction. In such uniform price auctions, successful bidders pay only the price of the lowest accepted bid rather than the actual price as in a conventional multiple-price auction.
Bids will be accepted from authorized dealers until 9:45 a.m. EST (1445 GMT).
Settlement is Jan. 29.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic