Aaron's, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year End 2012 Earnings Call and Webcast
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130128:nPnCL49199 ATLANTA, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, today announced it will host a conference call on Thursday, February 7, 2013, at 5:00 pm Eastern Time to discuss its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results. The public is invited to listen to the conference call by webcast accessible through the Company's website, www.aaronsinc.com, in the "Investor Relations" section. The webcast will be archived for playback at that same site. SOURCE Aaron's, Inc. Gilbert L. Danielson, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, +1-404-231-0011
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote