Goldman launches China's ICBC selldown worth about $1 bln-source
HONG KONG Jan 28 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs launched on Monday a sale of about $1 billion worth of Hong Kong-traded shares in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, according to a source with knowledge of the deal.
Goldman offered the shares in ICBC, as the bank is known, at HK$5.77 each, equivalent to a discount of 3 percent to Monday's close of HK$5.95, added the source, who was not authorised to speak publicly on the matter.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote