China's GOME warns of net loss for full year 2012
HONG KONG Jan 28 (Reuters) - GOME Electrical Appliances Holding, China's second-largest home appliance retail chain operator, said on Monday that it expects to post a net loss for the year ending Dec. 31, 2012.
In a filing to the Hong Kong Exchange after markets closed, GOME cited the loss incurred by the group's e-commerce business, a drop in the group's overall sales revenue and an increase in its rental expense as reasons for the net loss.
GOME posted last March a lower-than-expected 6.2 percent fall in 2011 profit to 1.84 billion yuan ($291 million), lagging analyst forecasts of 2.42 billion yuan.
For full statement, here
(Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling