Hess' Hetco trading arm unaffected by downstream exit
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hess Corp's Hetco trading unit will not be affected by the parent company's decision to sell off its downstream oil businesses, Hess said on Monday.
Hetco, which trades oil and refined products, operates independently of the parent company.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |