Hess' Hetco trading arm unaffected by downstream exit
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hess Corp's Hetco trading unit will not be affected by the parent company's decision to sell off its downstream oil businesses, Hess said on Monday.
Hetco, which trades oil and refined products, operates independently of the parent company.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'