Hess' Hetco trading arm unaffected by downstream exit
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hess Corp's Hetco trading unit will not be affected by the parent company's decision to sell off its downstream oil businesses, Hess said on Monday.
Hetco, which trades oil and refined products, operates independently of the parent company.
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll