TABLE-U.S. Dec pending home sales fall 4.3 pct
Jan 28 (Reuters) - National Association of Realtors monthly index of pending sales of existing U.S. homes, seasonally adjusted.
Dec Nov NovPrev Dec'11 Pending index 101.7 106.3 106.4 95.1
Dec Nov Prev Dec'12/11 Pct change -4.3 +1.6 +1.7 +6.9
Pending home sales indices by region, adjusted:
Dec Nov Dec'11 Northeast 78.8 83.3 72.7 Midwest 104.8 103.9 91.6 South 111.5 116.8 101.3 West 101.0 110.0 106.6
Reuters survey of Wall Street economists forecast:
U.S. Dec. pending home sales +0.3 pct
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |