TEXT-Fitch Credit Briefing on Indonesia-Beyond Investment Grade-6 Feb
(The following was released by the rating agency) JAKARTA/SINGAPORE, January 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings invites market participants to its annual credit briefing on Indonesia on 6 February 2013. The event will be held at the Grand Ballroom, Level 3, Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, Jl. M. H. Thamrin, between 8am to 1.30pm local time.
Senior analysts from Fitch's Sovereigns, Corporates, Financial Institutions and Insurance teams, will discuss topics such as the outlook for Indonesia's credit profile, as well as the prospects and challenges facing the country's banks, insurers, and corporations from sectors such as commodities, telecoms and real estate.
Attendance is complimentary but seating capacity is limited. Market participants and media representatives are advised to pre-register by clicking on the following link: here
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- EU readies capital, tech sanctions on Russia, but not yet