Israel plans 10-year, 30-year dollar bonds
LONDON, Jan 28 (IFR) - The State of Israel, rated A1/A+/A, has opened books on a dual-tranche USD-denominated senior unsecured bond issue, according to market sources.
The sovereign has set initial price guidance of 135bp area over US Treasuries for a long 10-year tranche due June 2023 and of 155bp area over Treasuries for a 30-year tranche.
Barclays, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs are the bookrunners on the SEC-registered transaction, which is expected to price today. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold