Israel plans 10-year, 30-year dollar bonds
LONDON, Jan 28 (IFR) - The State of Israel, rated A1/A+/A, has opened books on a dual-tranche USD-denominated senior unsecured bond issue, according to market sources.
The sovereign has set initial price guidance of 135bp area over US Treasuries for a long 10-year tranche due June 2023 and of 155bp area over Treasuries for a 30-year tranche.
Barclays, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs are the bookrunners on the SEC-registered transaction, which is expected to price today. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data