BRIEF-Keryx Biopharmaceuticals jumps in premarket after kidney disease drug meets trial goal
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Inc : * Keryx Biopharma jumps 46.4 percent to $5.02 in premarket after kidney disease drug meets late-stage trial goal
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking