Lithuania to tap EUR-denominated 2018 Eurobond
LONDON, Jan 28 (IFR) - The Republic of Lithuania, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, plans to tap its euro-denominated 4.85% Eurobond due February 2018 to raise up to EUR400m, according to market sources.
Initial price thoughts for the issue are in the area of 140bp over mid-swaps.
Barclays and Citigroup are the lead managers on the transaction, which is expected to price today. The size of the outstanding bond is EUR1bn. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |