- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown rattles swathe of world investments
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Lithuania to tap EUR-denominated 2018 Eurobond
LONDON, Jan 28 (IFR) - The Republic of Lithuania, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, plans to tap its euro-denominated 4.85% Eurobond due February 2018 to raise up to EUR400m, according to market sources.
Initial price thoughts for the issue are in the area of 140bp over mid-swaps.
Barclays and Citigroup are the lead managers on the transaction, which is expected to price today. The size of the outstanding bond is EUR1bn. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this