U.S. Treasuries prices add to losses after durable goods data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - Prices for U.S. Treasuries added to losses on Monday after data showed orders for durable goods rose a higher-than-expect 4.6 percent in December.
The 30-year bond was last trading down 16/32 to yield 3.160 percent. The benchmark 10-year note was last off 11/32 to yield 1.988 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions