Brazil stocks fall over 2 pct as banking stocks weigh
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index slipped over 2 percent on Monday, with bank shares falling after Banco Bradesco SA posted a lower-than-expected fourth quarter profit.
At 5:26 p.m. (1926 GMT), the Bovespa was down 2.04 percent to 59,921.35.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East