Brazil stocks fall over 2 pct as banking stocks weigh
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index slipped over 2 percent on Monday, with bank shares falling after Banco Bradesco SA posted a lower-than-expected fourth quarter profit.
At 5:26 p.m. (1926 GMT), the Bovespa was down 2.04 percent to 59,921.35.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California