Brazil stocks fall over 2 pct as banking stocks weigh
SAO PAULO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index slipped over 2 percent on Monday, with bank shares falling after Banco Bradesco SA posted a lower-than-expected fourth quarter profit.
At 5:26 p.m. (1926 GMT), the Bovespa was down 2.04 percent to 59,921.35.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness