CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed, RIM positioning offsets banks
TORONTO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index finished little changed on Monday, as gains in the financial group were partially offset by Research In Motion Ltd shares, which sagged ahead of its critical BlackBerry 10 launch this week. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 0.72 of a point at 12,815.91. Half of the index's 10 key sectors climbed higher.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat