CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns negative as RIM, resources drag
TORONTO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index eased into negative territory mid morning on Monday as Research in Motion shares and softer resource stocks weighed on the market.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index slipped 0.82 of a point to 12,815.81. Six of the index's 10 main groups were still positive.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |