CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns negative as RIM, resources drag
TORONTO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index eased into negative territory mid morning on Monday as Research in Motion shares and softer resource stocks weighed on the market.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index slipped 0.82 of a point to 12,815.81. Six of the index's 10 main groups were still positive.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |