CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns negative as RIM, resources drag
TORONTO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index eased into negative territory mid morning on Monday as Research in Motion shares and softer resource stocks weighed on the market.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index slipped 0.82 of a point to 12,815.81. Six of the index's 10 main groups were still positive.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls