CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns negative as RIM, resources drag
TORONTO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index eased into negative territory mid morning on Monday as Research in Motion shares and softer resource stocks weighed on the market.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index slipped 0.82 of a point to 12,815.81. Six of the index's 10 main groups were still positive.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84