European stock index futures signal further gains
PARIS Jan 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, tracking a rally on Wall Street where a surprisingly good start of the earnings season has sent the S&P 500 above 1,500 points for the first time in more than five years.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.2-0.3 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image