European stock index futures signal further gains
PARIS Jan 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, tracking a rally on Wall Street where a surprisingly good start of the earnings season has sent the S&P 500 above 1,500 points for the first time in more than five years.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.2-0.3 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |