Dollar extends gains versus yen after U.S. data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar gained versus the yen on Monday after data showed U.S. durable goods orders rose more than expected in December.
The dollar rose as high as 91.09 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.86 before the data.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria