Dollar slips vs yen after U.S. home sales data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar fell against the yen in mid-morning trade on Monday after data showed U.S. pending home sales unexpectedly fell in December after three months of gains.
The dollar traded as low as 90.59 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.70 before the release.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia