Dollar slips vs yen after U.S. home sales data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar fell against the yen in mid-morning trade on Monday after data showed U.S. pending home sales unexpectedly fell in December after three months of gains.
The dollar traded as low as 90.59 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.70 before the release.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official