Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 28 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency weakened 0.08 percent to bid 2.56 per dollar.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats