Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 28 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency weakened 0.08 percent to bid 2.56 per dollar.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image