Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Jan 28 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency weakened 0.08 percent to bid 2.56 per dollar.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist