Peru's central bank buys $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 28 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.08 percent weaker at 2.56 per dollar.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets