Peru's central bank buys $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 28 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.08 percent weaker at 2.56 per dollar.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |