Peru's central bank buys $10 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 28 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $10 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.08 percent weaker at 2.56 per dollar.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed