EURO GOVT-Bunds fall to two-month low after U.S. data
LONDON Jan 28 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a two-month low on Monday, extending early losses after U.S. data beat expectations and dulled the appeal of low-yielding, low-risk investments.
Bund futures hit a session low of 141.93, down 57 ticks on the day after the report showing orders for durable goods rose by a higher-than-expect 4.6 percent in December. Before the data the contract had been trading around 142.12.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source