EURO GOVT-Bunds fall to two-month low after U.S. data
LONDON Jan 28 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a two-month low on Monday, extending early losses after U.S. data beat expectations and dulled the appeal of low-yielding, low-risk investments.
Bund futures hit a session low of 141.93, down 57 ticks on the day after the report showing orders for durable goods rose by a higher-than-expect 4.6 percent in December. Before the data the contract had been trading around 142.12.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers