India's new stock exchange to launch equities trading on Feb 11
MUMBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - MCX-SX, India's new stock exchange, will begin trading of cash equities and equities derivatives on Feb. 11, according to a statement on Monday.
MCX-SX has been gearing up to launch equities trading since last year, and will compete against more established rivals BSE Ltd and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |