India's new stock exchange to launch equities trading on Feb 11
MUMBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - MCX-SX, India's new stock exchange, will begin trading of cash equities and equities derivatives on Feb. 11, according to a statement on Monday.
MCX-SX has been gearing up to launch equities trading since last year, and will compete against more established rivals BSE Ltd and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5