India's new stock exchange to launch equities trading on Feb 11
MUMBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - MCX-SX, India's new stock exchange, will begin trading of cash equities and equities derivatives on Feb. 11, according to a statement on Monday.
MCX-SX has been gearing up to launch equities trading since last year, and will compete against more established rivals BSE Ltd and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'