Metro to pay around 230 mln eur for Media-Saturn stake-source
FRANKFURT Jan 28 (Reuters) - German retailer Metro will likely have to pay around 230 million euros ($310 million) to buy a 2.97 percent stake in the Media-Saturn unit, a source close to the company said on Monday.
The Stiefel family that helped found the Media-Saturn chain earlier on Monday said it was exercising an option to sell the stake to majority owner Metro, without disclosing the price. ($1 = 0.7421 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan; editing by Ralf Banser)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead