Mexico retail group eyes 5 pct same-store sales growth in 2013
MEXICO CITY Jan 28 (Reuters) - Mexican retailer group ANTAD said sales at stores open for more than a year rose 4.7 percent in 2012 compared to the previous year, and that sales should grow 5 percent in 2013, ANTAD president Vicente Yanez said on Monday.
He said at a conference in Mexico City that so-called same-store sales rose 2.3 percent in December versus the same month a year earlier.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria