Mexico retail group eyes 5 pct same-store sales growth in 2013
MEXICO CITY Jan 28 (Reuters) - Mexican retailer group ANTAD said sales at stores open for more than a year rose 4.7 percent in 2012 compared to the previous year, and that sales should grow 5 percent in 2013, ANTAD president Vicente Yanez said on Monday.
He said at a conference in Mexico City that so-called same-store sales rose 2.3 percent in December versus the same month a year earlier.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine