Italy stability committee to discuss Monte Paschi-sources
ROME Jan 28 (Reuters) - Italy's financial stability committee, made up of representatives of the Bank of Italy, the finance ministry and regulators, will meet on Tuesday and will discuss the troubled Monte Paschi bank, sources close to the situation said on Monday.
The committee deals with cases potentially affecting Italy's financial stability.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal