Moody's cuts ratings of six Canadian banks
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has cut the ratings of six Canadian banks, including the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and Bank of Montreal, by one notch due to concerns about rising consumer debt and "elevated housing prices."
The other banks cut were Bank of Nova Scotia, Caisse Centrale Desjardins, National Bank of Canada, and Toronto-Dominion Bank.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South