Moody's cuts ratings of six Canadian banks
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has cut the ratings of six Canadian banks, including the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and Bank of Montreal, by one notch due to concerns about rising consumer debt and "elevated housing prices."
The other banks cut were Bank of Nova Scotia, Caisse Centrale Desjardins, National Bank of Canada, and Toronto-Dominion Bank.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite