Nordion explores strategic alternatives
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Medical isotopes provider Nordion Inc said it has initiated a review of its strategic alternatives, almost four months after it suspended its dividend as an arbitration panel rejected its claim for damages from its main supplier.
No decision has been made to enter into any specific deal, and the Canadian company said it intends to continue with planned business activities throughout the review process. [ID: nBw285375a]
Shares of the company, valued at about C$398 million, have lost 41 percent of their value since touching a year high of C$10.86 in September.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data