Nordion explores strategic alternatives
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Medical isotopes provider Nordion Inc said it has initiated a review of its strategic alternatives, almost four months after it suspended its dividend as an arbitration panel rejected its claim for damages from its main supplier.
No decision has been made to enter into any specific deal, and the Canadian company said it intends to continue with planned business activities throughout the review process. [ID: nBw285375a]
Shares of the company, valued at about C$398 million, have lost 41 percent of their value since touching a year high of C$10.86 in September.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter