Nordion explores strategic alternatives
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Medical isotopes provider Nordion Inc said it has initiated a review of its strategic alternatives, almost four months after it suspended its dividend as an arbitration panel rejected its claim for damages from its main supplier.
No decision has been made to enter into any specific deal, and the Canadian company said it intends to continue with planned business activities throughout the review process. [ID: nBw285375a]
Shares of the company, valued at about C$398 million, have lost 41 percent of their value since touching a year high of C$10.86 in September.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years