- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
Powerwave Technologies files for bankruptcy protection
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Powerwave Technologies Inc, which makes wireless antennas, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Monday as its losses ballooned over the past year.
The company listed assets of $213.5 million and liabilities of $396.1 million, according to documents filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware.
The company reported a net loss through the first nine months of 2012 of $153.1 million, compared with a net loss of $35.0 million in same period a year before, according to a regulatory filing.
Shares of Powerwave fell 77 percent to 7.02 cents on Nasdaq in Monday morning trade.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this