RIM reveals big name BlackBerry 10 music, video partners
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Research In Motion Ltd announced multiple music and video partners on Monday for its BlackBerry 10 storefront, ranging from Walt Disney Co's Walt Disney Studios and Sony Corp's Sony Pictures to Vivendi SA's Universal Music Group and Warner Music Group.
The company said its BlackBerry World will include an extensive catalog of songs, movies and television shows, with most movies available the same day they are released on DVD, and with next-day availability for many TV series.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |