Sanofi expects FDA decision on Lemtrada in H2 2013
PARIS Jan 28 (Reuters) - Sanofi expects the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to rule on its application for a new multiple sclerosis treatment called Lemtrada by the second half of this year.
In a statement, the French drug maker added that a scientific advisory panel was expected to meet in the second quarter to examine the application.
The drug, which was developed by Sanofi subsidiary Genzyme, has already been submitted for review by the European Medecines Agency.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |