Sanofi expects FDA decision on Lemtrada in H2 2013
PARIS Jan 28 (Reuters) - Sanofi expects the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to rule on its application for a new multiple sclerosis treatment called Lemtrada by the second half of this year.
In a statement, the French drug maker added that a scientific advisory panel was expected to meet in the second quarter to examine the application.
The drug, which was developed by Sanofi subsidiary Genzyme, has already been submitted for review by the European Medecines Agency.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy