Sanofi expects FDA decision on Lemtrada in H2 2013
PARIS Jan 28 (Reuters) - Sanofi expects the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to rule on its application for a new multiple sclerosis treatment called Lemtrada by the second half of this year.
In a statement, the French drug maker added that a scientific advisory panel was expected to meet in the second quarter to examine the application.
The drug, which was developed by Sanofi subsidiary Genzyme, has already been submitted for review by the European Medecines Agency.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation