Seagate's quarterly revenue rises
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hard drive maker Seagate Technology Plc's second-quarter net revenue rose about 15 percent to $3.67 billion.
Net income fell to $492 million or $1.30 per share, in the second quarter, compared with $563 million, or $1.28 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned $1.38 per share.
The company's shipments rose about 23 percent to 58 million drives.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies