Seagate's quarterly revenue rises
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hard drive maker Seagate Technology Plc's second-quarter net revenue rose about 15 percent to $3.67 billion.
Net income fell to $492 million or $1.30 per share, in the second quarter, compared with $563 million, or $1.28 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned $1.38 per share.
The company's shipments rose about 23 percent to 58 million drives.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media