Seagate's quarterly revenue rises
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hard drive maker Seagate Technology Plc's second-quarter net revenue rose about 15 percent to $3.67 billion.
Net income fell to $492 million or $1.30 per share, in the second quarter, compared with $563 million, or $1.28 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned $1.38 per share.
The company's shipments rose about 23 percent to 58 million drives.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case