- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Shares edge up, dollar steady as markets await Fed
BRIEF-Seagate Technology shares turn lower in after-hours trade; last down 5.6 pct
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - Seagate Technology PLC : * Shares turned lower in after-hours trading and were last down 5.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this