Siemens picks Goldman to advise on sale of water unit -sources
FRANKFURT Jan 28 (Reuters) - Siemens has picked Goldman Sachs to advise on the sale of its Water Technologies unit, two people familiar with the matter said.
The sale may officially be launched in the second quarter, the sources added.
Siemens and Goldman Sachs declined to comment.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections